In common law, a deed is any legal instrument in writing which passes, affirms or confirms an interest, right, or property and that is signed, attested, delivered, and in some jurisdictions, sealed. It is commonly associated with transferring title to property.
Following steps are involved in registering a Sale Deed:
- An advocate drafts the Sale Deed.
- Purchases the stamp paper in relation to the property value.
- Registration date is agreed upon by all parties.
- The registration fee is paid.
- The Parties and 2 witnesses arrive at the sub registrar’s office to register.
Will Drafting & Registration https://www.legalkarle.com/2021/03/will-drafting-and-registration/