By - Ashwani
Will Drafting and Registration
A will or testament is a legal document that expresses a person’s wishes as to how their property is to be distributed after their death and as to which person is to manage the property until its final distribution.
- Draft a will by consulting an advocate.
- Fix an appointment in the Sub-Registrar office for registration.
- Pay the registration fees as per your State’s regulations.
- Go to the Sub-Registrar with two viable witnesses.
- Registered Copy may be collected in a week.