All businesses need one government registration or another, while nearly all require multiple registrations. For example, even air-conditioned restaurants need both service tax registration and VAT registration, depending on turnover and location, in addition to a Shops & Establishment License.

Indirect taxes are those that are collected from customers by suppliers on behalf of the government. Once these taxes are paid to government, a proper record needs to be submitted periodically.

GST Registration

TAN Registration

PAN Registration

Shop and Establishment Registration

FSSAI License

Import Export Code

For Our Services Call Us 07877351246